- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SEPT11 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 353-382 amino acids from the Central region of human SEPT11.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SEPT11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Septin-11, SEPT11
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NVA2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 50401687
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55752
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SEPT11 belongs to the conserved septin family offilament-forming cytoskeletal GTPases that are involved in avariety of cellular functions including cytokinesis and vesicletrafficking (Hanai et al., 2004 [PubMed 15196925]; Nagata et al.,2004 [PubMed 15485874]).
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Huang, G.L., et al. World J. Gastroenterol. 16(16):2046-2054(2010)
- 3: Mostowy, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(17):11613-11621(2009)
- 4: Ding, X., et al. Mol. Cells 25(3):385-389(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-753
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.