- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SENP5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 718-747 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SENP5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 87 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SENP5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sentrin-specific protease 5, Sentrin/SUMO-specific protease SENP5, SENP5
- Protein Accession Number: Q96HI0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 296452962
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 205564
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The reversible posttranslational modification of proteinsby the addition of small ubiquitin-like SUMO proteins (see SUMO1;MIM 601912) is required for numerous biologic processes.SUMO-specific proteases, such as SENP5, are responsible for theinitial processing of SUMO precursors to generate a C-terminaldiglycine motif required for the conjugation reaction. They alsohave isopeptidase activity for the removal of SUMO from highmolecular mass SUMO conjugates (Di Bacco et al., 2006 [PubMed16738315]).
- 1: Yun, C., et al. J. Cell Biol. 183(4):589-595(2008)
- 2: Ding, X., et al. Oncol. Rep. 20(5):1041-1045(2008)
- 3: Gong, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(23):15869-15877(2006)
- 4: Di Bacco, A., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 26(12):4489-4498(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-708
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.