- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Non-Human Primate
- IMMUNOGEN: Human recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for the Semaphorin-4D antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Optimal dilution of the Semaphorin-4D antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SEMA4D
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10507
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a homodimeric protein comprised of 50kDa subunits, identified as CD100. It is expressed on majority of haemopoietic cells (B, T, NK and myeloid cells) and is absent from bone marrow, erythrocytes, eosinophils and endothelial cells. Its expression is increased after PHA-activation. CD100 was shown to associate with different partner molecules in T cells such as CD45, a key molecule with protein tyrosine phosphatase activity involved in T-cell transduction, and a Serine kinase. It plays a role in homotypic cell adhesion and in T cell activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-327
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.