- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 45-280 of human SEMA7A (NP_003603.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HT-29
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Raji
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 75kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SEMA7A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD108, CDw108, H-SEMA-K1, H-Sema-L, JMH, SEMAK1, SEMAL, semaphorin-7A, JMH blood group antigen, John Milton Hagen blood group H-Sema K1, john-Milton-Hargen human blood group Ag, sema K1, sema L, sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), and GPI membrane anchor, (semaphorin) 7A (JMH blood group), sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), and GPI membrane anchor, 7A, semaphorin 7A, GPI membrane anchor (John Milton Hagen blood group), semaphorin-K1, semaphorin-L
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8482
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the semaphorin family of proteins. The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate the mature glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored membrane glycoprotein. The encoded protein is found on activated lymphocytes and erythrocytes and may be involved in immunomodulatory and neuronal processes. The encoded protein carries the John Milton Hagen (JMH) blood group antigens. Mutations in this gene may be associated with reduced bone mineral density (BMD). Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants, at least one of which encodes an isoform that is proteolytically processed.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-235
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin