- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SEMA4C antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 792-821 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SEMA4C.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 93 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SEMA4C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Semaphorin-4C, SEMA4C, KIAA1739, SEMAI
- Protein Accession Number: Q9C0C4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47606208
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54910
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Probable signaling receptor which may play a role in myogenic differentiation through activation of the stress-activated MAPK cascade.
- 1: Wu, H., et al. Eur. J. Cell Biol. 86(6):331-344(2007)
- 2: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- 3: Inagaki, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 276(12):9174-9181(2001)
- 4: Ohoka, Y., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 280(1):237-243(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-790
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.