- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SELL antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 346-372 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human SELL.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For FACS starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SELL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: L-selectin, CD62 antigen-like family member L, Leukocyte adhesion molecule 1, LAM-1, Leukocyte surface antigen Leu-8, Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1, LECAM1, Lymph node homing receptor, TQ1, gp90-MEL, CD62L, SELL, LNHR, LYAM1
- Protein Accession Number: P14151
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 126178
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6402
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SELL is a cell surface component that is a member of a family of adhesion/homing receptors which play important roles in leukocyte-endothelial cell interactions. The molecule is composed of multiple domains: one homologous to lectins, one to epidermal growth factor, and two to the consensus repeat units found in C3/C4 binding proteins.
- 1: Zebrowska,A., et.al., PolPathol 60 (1), 26-34 (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-573
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.