- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: SEK1/MKK4 (Ab-80) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 78~82 (T-H-S-I-E) derived from Human SEK1/MKK4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total SEK1/MKK4 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MAP2K4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: JNKK, MEK4, MKK4, SEK1, SKK1, JNKK1, SERK1, MAPKK4, PRKMK4, SAPKK1, SAPKK-1, VAV, JNKK, MAP2K4, MAPK/ERK kinase 4, kinase 4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003001.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506889
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6416
- Dual specificity kinase that activates the JUN kinases MAPK8 (JNK1) and MAPK9 (JNK2) as well as MAPK14 (p38) but not MAPK1 (ERK2) or MAPK3 (ERK1).
- 1: Park HS, et al. (2002) J Biol Chem; 277 (4): 2573-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-332
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.