- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HeLa cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SEYDYVSFQS DIGPYQSGRF YTKPPQCVDI PADLRLCHNV GYKKMVLPNL LEHETMAEVK QQASSWVPLL NKNCHAGTQV FLCSLFAPVC LDRPIYPCRW LCEAVRDSCE PVMQFFGFYW PEMLKCDKFP EGDVCIAMTP PNATEASKPQ GTTVCPPCDN ELKSEAIIEH LCASEFALRM KIKEVKKENG DKKIVPKKKK PLKLGPIKKK DLKKLVLYLK NGADCPCHQL DNLSHHFLIM GRKVKSQYLL TAIHKWDKKN KEFKNFMKKM KNHECPTFQS VFK
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to inhibit BMP - 2 proliferation effect of ATDC - 5 cells. The expected ED50is 0.3-0.5 μg/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 97% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized Secreted FRP-1 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted Secreted FRP-1 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing Secreted FRP-1 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SFRP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FRP, FRP1, FrzA, FRP-1, SARP2, FRP, Secreted frizzled-related protein 1, Secreted apoptosis-related protein 2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003003.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56117838
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6422
- Secreted Frizzled Related Proteins (sFRPs) modulate WNT signaling by binding directly to WNT proteins in a manner that affects their receptor binding and signaling capabilities. sFRP-1 is a widely distributed protein that can bind directly to WNT1, WNT2, and possibly other WNT proteins, and generally exerts anti-proliferative effects consistent with activity as a WNT antagonist. It also inhibits apoptosis and has been found to be down-regulated in many solid tumors, but up-regulated in uterine leiomyomas. Recombinant human sFRP-1 is a glycosylated 283 amino acid protein containing a cysteine rich Frizzled homologous domain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-224
- Size: 0.005 mg | 0.02 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805