- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SEC31A antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 473-502 amino acids from the Central region of human SEC31A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 133 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SEC31A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein transport protein Sec31A, ABP125, ABP130, SEC31-like protein 1, SEC31-related protein A, Web1-like protein, SEC31A, KIAA0905, SEC31L1
- Protein Accession Number: O94979
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22872
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is similar to yeast Sec31protein. Yeast Sec31 protein is known to be a component of theCOPII protein complex which is responsible for vesicle budding fromendoplasmic reticulum (ER). This protein was found to colocalizewith SEC13, one of the other components of COPII , in thesubcellular structures corresponding to the vesicle transportfunction. An immunodepletion experiment confirmed that this proteinis required for ER-Golgi transport. Alternative splicing results inmultiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms. [providedby RefSeq].
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Townley, A.K., et al. J. Cell. Sci. 121 (PT 18), 3025-3034 (2008) :
- 3: Stagg, S.M., et al. Cell 134(3):474-484(2008)
- 4: Shibata, H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 283(15):9623-9632(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-905
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin