- Trial Size
Seasonal H1N1 Neuraminidase Antibody [10C5F12]CATALOG NUMBER: PM-5919
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse monoclonal neuraminidase antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide from the seasonal influenza (H1N1) neuraminidase protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neuraminidase antibody can be used for the detection of neuraminidase protein from seasonal influenza A (H1N1) in ELISA. It will also detect 50 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Seasonal H1N1 Neuraminidase Monoclonal Antibody is Protein A purified.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Seasonal H1N1 Neuraminidase Monoclonal Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Seasonal H1N1 Neuraminidase monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Seasonal H1N1 Neuraminidase Antibody [10C5F12] :
- Protein Accession Number: ACA33620
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 168827347
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Seasonal H1N1 Neuraminidase Monoclonal Antibody: Influenza A virus has one of sixteen possible hemagglutinin (HA) surface proteins and one of nine possible neuraminidase (NA) surface proteins. In early 2009, a novel H1N1 swine-origin influenza (S-OIV) A virus was identified in specimens obtained from patients in Mexico and the United States. The genetic make-up of this swine flu virus is unlike any other: it is an H1N1 strain that combines a triple assortment first identified in 1998 including human, swine, and avian influenza with two new pig H3N2 virus genes from Eurasia, themselves of recent human origin.
- 1: Novel Swine-Origin Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Investigation Team, Dawood FS, Jain S, et al. Emergence of a novel swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus in humans. N. Engl. J. Med. 2009; 360:2605-15.
- 2: Morens DM, Taubenberger JK, and Fauci AS. The Persistent Legacy of the 1918 Influenza Virus. N. Engl. J. Med. 2009; Jun 29.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-5919
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805