- Trial Size
Seasonal H1N1 Hemagglutinin Antibody [7H12F6]CATALOG NUMBER: PM-5533
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse monoclonal Hemagglutinin antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide from the Hemagglutinin protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Hemagglutinin antibody can be used for the detection of the Hemagglutinin protein from the H1N1 strain of Seasonal influenza A in ELISA. It will also detect 2 ng of free peptide at 1 mg/mL and does not cross-react with peptide corresponding to the swine-origin influenza A (S-OIV, H1N1) Hemagglutinin.
- PURIFICATION: Seasonal H1N1 Hemagglutinin Monoclonal Antibody is immunoaffinity chromotography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Seasonal H1N1 Hemagglutinin Monoclonal Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Seasonal H1N1 Hemagglutinin monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: HA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Seasonal H1N1 Hemagglutinin Antibody [7H12F6] :
- Protein Accession Number: ACA28844
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 168805691
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Seasonal H1N1 Hemagglutinin Monoclonal Antibody: Influenza A virus has one of sixteen possible Hemagglutinin (HA) surface proteins and one of nine possible Neuraminidase (NA) surface proteins. In early 2009, a novel H1N1 swine-origin influenza (S-OIV) A virus was identified in specimens obtained from patients in Mexico and the United States. The genetic make-up of this swine flu virus is unlike any other: it is an H1N1 strain that combines a triple assortment first identified in 1998 including human, swine, and avian influenza with two new pig H3N2 virus genes from Eurasia, themselves of recent human origin. This antibody is specific for the seasonal H1N1 influenza Hemagglutinin and will not recognize the corresponding Hemagglutinin sequence from the swine-origin H1N1 influenza (A/California/14/2009 (H1N1)).
- 1: Novel Swine-Origin Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Investigation Team, Dawood FS, Jain S, et al. Emergence of a novel swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus in humans. N. Engl. J. Med. 2009; 360:2605-15.
- 2: Morens DM, Taubenberger JK, and Fauci AS. The Persistent Legacy of the 1918 Influenza Virus. N. Engl. J. Med. 2009; Jun 29.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-5533
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805