- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human SDPR.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: SDPR Peptide is used for blocking the activity of SDPR antibody (catalog number 7265P). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SDPR peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SDPR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SDR, CAVIN2, PS-p68, cavin-2, Serum deprivation-response protein, Cavin-2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004648
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4759082
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8436
- 1: Gustincich S, Vatta P, Goruppi S, et al. The human serum deprivation response gene (SDPR) maps to 2q32-q33 and codes for a phosphatidylserine-binding protein. Genomics 1999; 57:120-9. EMBO J. 1998; 17:2855-64.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7265P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.