- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SDF2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SDF2 antibody can be used for detection of SDF2 by ELISA at 1:62500. SDF2 antibody can be used for detection of SDF2 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SDF2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SDF2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SDF2,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_008854
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14141195
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6388
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SDF2 is believed to be a secretory protein. It has regions of similarity to hydrophilic segments of yeast mannosyltransferases. Its expression is ubiquitous and the gene appears to be relatively conserved among mammals. The protein encoded by this gene is believed to be a secretory protein. It has regions of similarity to hydrophilic segments of yeast mannosyltransferases. Its expression is ubiquitous and the gene appears to be relatively conserved among mammals.
- 1: Hamada, T., Gene 176 (1-2), 211-214 (1996).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-341
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.