- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hSDF-1-β (human Stromal Cell-Derived Factor-1-beta).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect hSDF-1-β by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hSDF-1-β.
To detect hSDF-1β by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Human SDF-1β (XP-5271Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hSDF-1β.
To detect hSDF-1-β by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hSDF-1-β is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hSDF-1-beta specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hSDF-1-β matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SDF-1B antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRH, PBSF, SDF1, TLSF, TPAR1, SCYB12, SDF1A, SDF1B, Stromal cell-derived factor 1, C-X-C motif chemokine 12, SDF-1
- Protein Accession Number: P48061
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1352728
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6387
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5271
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.