- SPECIES: Rat
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: KPVSLSYRCP CRFFESHVAR ANVKHLKILN TPNCALQIVA RLKSNNRQVC IDPKLKWIQE YLDKALNK
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract human peripheral blood monocytes using a concentration range of 50.0 - 100.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized SDF-1 alpha recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted SDF-1 alpha is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing SDF-1 alpha recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cxcl12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sdf1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001029054.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 76496504
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 24772
- SDF-1 alpha and beta are stromal derived CXC chemokines, and signal through the CXCR4 receptor. SDF-1alpha and beta chemoattract B and T cells, and have been shown to induce migration of CD34+ stem cells. Additionally, the SDF-1 proteins exert HIV suppressive activity in cells expressing the CXCR4 receptor. Recombinant rat SDF-1α is a 7.9 kDa protein containing 68 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-414
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $189.00 – $289.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.