- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: KPVSLSYRCP CRFFESHVAR ANVKHLKILN TPNCALQIVA RLKNNNRQVC IDPKLKWIQE YLEKALNK
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to chemoattract IL-2-activated human T cells using a concentration range of 20-80 ng/ml.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized SDF-1 alpha recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted SDF-1 alpha is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing SDF-1 alpha recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CXCL12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IRH, PBSF, SDF1, TLSF, TPAR1, SCYB12, SDF1A, SDF1B, Stromal cell-derived factor 1, C-X-C motif chemokine 12, SDF-1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000600.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10834988
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6387
- SDF-1 alpha and beta are stromal derived CXC chemokines, and signal through the CXCR4 receptor. SDF-1alpha and beta chemoattract B and T cells, and have been shown to induce migration of CD34+ stem cells. Additionally, the SDF-1 proteins exert HIV suppressive activity in cells expressing the CXCR4 receptor. Recombinant human SDF-1alpah is an 8.0 kDa protein containing 68 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-377
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.