- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits immunized with highly pure recombinant Rat SDF-1 alpha. Anti-Rat SDF-1 alpha-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing an immobilized Rat SDF-1 alpha matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Sandwich ELISA: To detect Rat SDF-1 alpha by sandwich ELISA (using 100μl/well antibody solution), a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ProSci’s Biotinylated Anti-Rat SDF-1 alpha as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Rat SDF-1 alpha.
To detect Rat SDF-1 alpha by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/ml. When used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, the detection limit for recombinant Rat SDF-1 alpha is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: SDF-1 alpha-specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing an immobilized Rat SDF-1 alpha matrix
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cxcl12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Stromal-Cell Derived Factor-1, CXCL12, PBSF
- Protein Accession Number: Q9QZD1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 24772
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- SDF-1 alpha andbeta are stromal-derived, CXC chemokines that signal through the CXCR4 receptor. SDF-1alpha andbeta chemoattract B and T cells, and have been shown to induce migration of CD34+ stem cells. Additionally, the SDF-1 proteins exert HIV-suppressive activity in cells expressing the CXCR4 receptor. Human and murine SDF-1 proteins act across species. SDF-1 alpha andbeta contain the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CXC chemokines. The mature SDF-1 alpha protein is the result of alternative splicing of the SDF-1 gene and contains 68 amino acid residues. Recombinant Rat SDF-1alpha is a 7.9 kDa protein containing 68 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-356
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.