- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This SCYL1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 156-185 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SCYL1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 90 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCYL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: N-terminal kinase-like protein, Coated vesicle-associated kinase of 90 kDa, SCY1-like protein 1, Telomerase regulation-associated protein, Telomerase transcriptional element-interacting factor, Teratoma-associated tyrosine kinase, SCYL1, CVAK90, GKLP, NTKL, TAPK, TEIF, TRAP
- Protein Accession Number: Q96KG9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74762671
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57410
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SCYL1 forms multimers following transfection into COS-7 cells. SCYL1 forms a 300-kD trimer using crosslinking reagents. Biochemical analysis revealed no phosphorylation or autophosphorylation activity.The 707-amino acid SCYL1 variant, variant 2, localized to centrosomes during mitosis. During interphase, fluorescence-tagged variant 2 localized in the cytoplasm as well as centrosomes. However, at the beginning of mitosis, the fluorescence appeared as a pair of bright nuclear foci that followed centrosome localization throughout mitosis, while maintaining diffuse cytoplasmic labeling. Endogenous variant 2 in HeLa cells showed a similar staining pattern. Centrosomal localization was independent of microtubules.
- 1: Tang, Z., et al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 324(4):1324-1332 (2004).
- 2: Kato, M., et al., Genomics 79(6):760-767 (2002).
- 3: Liu, S.C., et al., Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1517(1):148-152 (2000).
- 4: van Asseldonk, M., et al., Genomics 66(1):35-42 (2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-735
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin