- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the center of human SCUBE1.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: SCUBE1 peptide is used for blocking the activity of SCUBE1 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store SCUBE1 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCUBE1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Signal peptide, CUB and EGF-like domain-containing protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_766638
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 120587029
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80274
- 1: Grimmond S, Larder R, Van Hateren N, et al. Cloning, mapping, and expression analysis of a gene encoding a novel mammalian EGF-related protein (SCUBE1). Genomics 2000; 70:74-81.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5843P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.