- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This SCN1B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 63-90 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human SCN1B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCN1B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sodium channel subunit beta-1, SCN1B
- Protein Accession Number: Q07699
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1705868
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6324
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Voltage-gated sodium channels are heteromeric proteinsthat function in the generation and propagation of actionpotentials in muscle and neuronal cells. They are composed of onealpha and two beta subunits, where the alpha subunit provideschannel activity and the beta-1 subunit modulates the kinetics ofchannel inactivation. SCN1B encodes a sodium channel beta-1subunit. Mutations in this gene result in generalized epilepsy withfebrile seizures plus, Brugada syndrome 5, and defects in cardiacconduction. Multiple transcript variants encoding differentisoforms have been found for this gene.
- 1: Grover, S., et al. Pharmacogenomics 11(7):927-941(2010)
- 2: Tan, B.H., et al. Heart Rhythm 7(6):771-778(2010)
- 3: Casini, S., et al. Cardiovasc. Res. 85(4):691-700(2010)
- 4: Ogawa, R., et al. IntClin Pharmacol Ther 48(2):109-119(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-309
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.