- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SCML2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 348-375 amino acids from the Central region of human SCML2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 77 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCML2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sex comb on midleg-like protein 2, SCML2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UQR0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47117338
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10389
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the Polycomb group proteins.These proteins form the Polycomb repressive complexes which areinvolved in transcriptional repression. The encoded protein bindshistone peptides that are monomethylated at lysine residues and maybe involved in regulating homeotic gene expression duringdevelopment.
- 1: Santiveri, C.M., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 382(5):1107-1112(2008)
- 2: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- 3: Beausoleil, S.A., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(33):12130-12135(2004)
- 4: Sathyamurthy, A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(47):46968-46973(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-463
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.