- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This SCGB1D2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 22-50 amino acids from the Central region of human SCGB1D2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 10 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCGB1D2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Secretoglobin family 1D member 2, Lipophilin-B, SCGB1D2, LIPHB, LPNB
- Protein Accession Number: O95969
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10647
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of thelipophilin subfamily, part of the uteroglobin superfamily, and isan ortholog of prostatein, the major secretory glycoprotein of therat ventral prostate gland. Lipophilin gene products are widelyexpressed in normal tissues, especially in endocrine-responsiveorgans. Assuming that human lipophilins are the functionalcounterparts of prostatein, they may be transcriptionally regulatedby steroid hormones, with the ability to bind androgens, othersteroids and possibly bind and concentrate estramustine, achemotherapeutic agent widely used for prostate cancer. Althoughthe gene has been reported to be on chromosome 10, this sequenceappears to be from a cluster of genes on chromosome 11 thatincludes mammaglobin 2.
- 1: Sjodin, A., et al. Anticancer Res. 28 (3A), 1493-1498 (2008) :
- 2: Culleton, J., et al. Int. J. Cancer 120(5):1087-1092(2007)
- 3: Sjodin, A., et al. Acta Neuropathol. 109(4):381-386(2005)
- 4: Carter, D., et al. Clin. Cancer Res. 9(2):749-754(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-276
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.