- SPECIES: Rat
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: The extracellular domain of rat SCF (aa 26-209) is fused to the N-terminus of the Fc region of mouse IgG1.
- FUSION TAG: Fc Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- PURITY: >98% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.06EU/ μg protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.2um-filtered solution in PBS. Reconstitute at 100 μg/ml in sterile PBS.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C. Working aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Kitlg
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Stem Cell Factor, c-Kit Ligand, Kit Ligand, Mast Cell Grow Factor, MGF
- Protein Accession Number: AAD02827
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4106384
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60427
- Stem cell factor (SCF), also known as cKit ligand (KL), mast cell growth factor (MGF) and steel factor (SLF), is a widely expressed 28-40 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein. It promotes the survival, differentiation and mobilization of multiple cell types including myeloid, erythroid, megakaryocytic, lymphoid, germ cell and melanocyte progenitors. SCF is a primary growth and activation factor for mast cells and eosinophils. Noncovalent dimers of transmembrane or soluble SCF interact with the receptor tyrosine kinase SCF R/cKit to trigger receptor dimerization and signaling. SCF assists in the recovery of cardiac function following myocardial infarction by increasing the number of cardiomyocytes and vascular channels.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-543
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805