- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant hSCF (human SCF).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect hSCF by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hSCF.
To detect hSCF by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Human SCF (XP-5264Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hSCF.
To detect hSCF by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hSCF is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-hSCF specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized hSCF matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SCF antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: KITLG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SF, MGF, SCF, FPH2, KL-1, Kitl, SHEP7, Kit ligand, Mast cell growth factor
- Protein Accession Number: P21583
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 134289
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4254
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Stem Cell Factor (SCF) is a hematopoietic growth factor that exerts its activity at the early stages of hematopoiesis. SCF stimulates the proliferation of mast cells and is able to augment the proliferation of both myeloid and lymphoid hematopoietic progenitors in bone marrow culture. It also mediates cell to cell adhesion and acts synergistically with other cytokines, probably interleukins. A soluble form is produced by proteolytic processing of isoform 1 in the extracellular domain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5264
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.