- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SCAND1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SCAND1 antibody can be used for detection of SCAND1 by ELISA at 1:62500. SCAND1 antibody can be used for detection of SCAND1 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa, 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SCAND1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SCAND1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SCAND1, RAZ1, SDP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057642
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7706089
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51282
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The SCAN domain is a highly conserved, leucine-rich motif of approximately 60 aa originally found within a subfamily of zinc finger proteins. This gene belongs to a family of genes that encode an isolated SCAN domain, but no zinc finger motif. Functional studies have established that the SCAN box is a protein interaction domain that mediates both hetero- and homoprotein associations, and maybe involved in regulation of transcriptional activity. Two transcript variants with different 5' UTRs, but encoding the same protein, have been described for this gene.
- 1: Carneiro, F.R., et al., (2006) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 343 (1), 260-268.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-387
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.