- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human SBDS.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SBDS antibody can be used for detection of SBDS by ELISA at 1:312500. SBDS antibody can be used for detection of SBDS by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store SBDS antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SBDS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SBDS, CGI-97, FLJ10917, SDS, SWDS
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057122
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28416940
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51119
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SBDS is a member of a highly conserved protein family that exists from archaea to vertebrates and plants. The protein may function in RNA metabolism. Mutations within its gene are associated with Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome.This gene encodes a member of a highly conserved protein family that exists from archaea to vertebrates and plants. The encoded protein may function in RNA metabolism. Mutations within this gene are associated with Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome. An alternative transcript has been described, but its biological nature has not been determined. This gene has a closely linked pseudogene that is distally located.
- 1: Austin, K.M., (2005) Blood 106 (4), 1253-1258.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-107
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.