- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-210 of human SAV1 (NP_068590.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:4000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SKOV3
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW480
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 45kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SAV1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SAV1, salvador homolog 1 (Drosophila), SAV, WW45, WWP4, 1700040G09Rik, WW domain-containing, WW45 protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 60485
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- WW domain-containing proteins are found in all eukaryotes and play an important role in the regulation of a wide variety of cellular functions such as protein degradation, transcription, and RNA splicing. This gene encodes a protein with two WW domains, a SARAH domain, and a coiled-coil region and is ubiquitously expressed in adult tissues. This protein binds to MST1 (mammalian sterile 20-like kinase 1) and promotes MST1-induced apoptosis. It has also been shown to bind to HAX1 (hematopoietic cell-specific protein 1 (HS1)-associated protein X-1) and to attenuate the anti-apoptotic effects of HAX1. Studies in human and mouse suggest this gene acts as a tumor suppressor.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-010
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.