- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This SASS6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 325-352 amino acids from the Central region of human SASS6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 74 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SASS6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Spindle assembly abnormal protein 6 homolog, HsSAS-6, SASS6, SAS6
- Protein Accession Number: Q6UVJ0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62511032
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 163786
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SAS6 is necessary for centrosome duplication and functionsduring procentriole formation; SAS6 functions to ensure that eachcentriole seeds the formation of a single procentriole per cellcycle Strnad et al., (2007) [PubMed 17681132].
- 1: Tang, C.J., et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 11(7):825-831(2009)
- 2: Strnad, P., et al. Dev. Cell 13(2):203-213(2007)
- 3: Kleylein-Sohn, J., et al. Dev. Cell 13(2):190-202(2007)
- 4: Habedanck, R., et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 7(11):1140-1146(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-627
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin