- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-255 of human SART1 (NP_005137.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IP: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse testis
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 120kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SART1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SART1, squamous cell carcinoma antigen recognised by T cells, ARA1, Ara1, HOMS1, MGC2038, SART1259, Snu66, IgE autoantigen, SART1(259) protein, SART1(800) protein, U4/U6.U5 tri-snRNP-associated 110 kDa protein, squamous cell carcinoma antigen recognized by T cells 1, SNRNP110
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9092
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes two proteins, the SART1(800) protein expressed in the nucleus of the majority of proliferating cells, and the SART1(259) protein expressed in the cytosol of epithelial cancers. The SART1(259) protein is translated by the mechanism of -1 frameshifting during posttranscriptional regulation; its full-length sequence is not published yet. The two encoded proteins are thought to be involved in the regulation of proliferation. Both proteins have tumor-rejection antigens. The SART1(259) protein possesses tumor epitopes capable of inducing HLA-A2402-restricted cytotoxic T lymphocytes in cancer patients. This SART1(259) antigen may be useful in specific immunotherapy for cancer patients and may serve as a paradigmatic tool for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with atopy. The SART1(259) protein is found to be essential for the recruitment of the tri-snRNP to the pre-spliceosome in the spliceosome assembly pathway.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-663
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.