- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal antibodies were raised against peptides corresponding to amino acid sequences from each of the corresponding proteins.
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- SET CONTENTS: ACE2 Antibody (IN1), Catalog No. 3215 (50 μg)
SARS Envelope Antibody (CT), Catalog No. 3533 (50 μg)
SARS Matrix Antibody (CT), Catalog No. 3529 (50 μg)
SARS Spike Antibody (CT), Catalog No. 3525 (50 μg)
SARS Envelope Peptide (CT), Catalog No. 3533P
SARS Matrix Peptide (CT), Catalog No. 3529P
SARS Spike Peptide (CT), Catalog No. 3525P
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies are supplied as affinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: Antibody 1 mg/mL
Peptide 200 μg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable at 4°C for three months, store at -20°C for up to one year.
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- A novel coronavirus has recently been identified as the causative agent of SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). Coronaviruses are a major cause of upper respiratory diseases in humans. The genomes of these viruses are positive-stranded RNA approximately 27-31kb in length. SARS infection can be mediated by the binding of the viral S (Spike) protein, a glycosylated 139 kDa protein and the major surface antigen of the virus, to the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) on target cells. The M protein (Membrane protein, Matrix protein) is another major structural viral protein. It is an integral membrane protein involved in the budding of the viral particles and interacts with S protein and the nucleocapsid protein. The SARS E protein contains a short palindromic transmembrane helical hairpin that seems to deform lipid bilayers, which may explain its role in viral budding and virion envelope morphogenesis. ACE2, the SARS receptor, normally plays a central role in vascular, renal, and myocardial physiology. In contrast to its homolog ACE, ACE2 expression is restricted to heart, kidney, and testis.
For images please see PDF data sheet
- 1: Marra MA, Jones SJ, Astell CR, et al. The Genome sequence of the SARS-associated corona virus. Science 2003; 300:1399-404.
- 2: Rota PA, Oberste MS, Monroe SS, et al. Characterization of a novel coronavirus associated with severe acute respiratory syndrome. Science 2003; 300:1394-9.
- 3: Navas-Nartin SR and Weiss S. Coronavirus replication and pathogenesis: Implications for the recent outbreak of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), and the challenge for vaccine development. J. Neurovirol. 2004; 10:75-85.
- 4: Li W, Moore MJ, Vasileva N, et al. Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is a functional receptor for the SARS coronavirus. Nature 2003; 426:450-4.
- Catalog Number 3215: ACE2 Antibody
- Catalog Number 3533: SARS-CoV Envelope Antibody
- Catalog Number 3529: SARS-CoV Matrix Antibody
- Catalog Number 3525: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike Antibody
- Catalog Number 3533P: SARS Envelope Peptide
- Catalog Number 3529P: SARS Matrix Peptide
- Catalog Number 3525P: SARS Spike Peptide
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PSI-1810
- Size: 1 Set
- List Price: $640.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin