- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: KLH synthetic peptide derived from SARS ORF1a polyprotein
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA(1:500-1000), IHC-P(1:200-400)
- PURIFICATION: Purified by Protein A.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: orf1ab
- Protein Accession Number: P0C6X7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1489680
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus, called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV). Human coronaviruses (HCoVs) were previously only associated with mild diseases. The SARS-CoV genome contains five major open reading frames (ORFs) that encode the replicase polyprotein; the spike (S), envelope (E), and membrane (M) glycoproteins; and the nucleocapsid protein (N).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-640
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $615.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.