- Trial Size
SARS-CoV Spike AntibodyCATALOG NUMBER: 3219
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV2 Spike protein: (14%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV Spike antibody (3219) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the amino of SARS-CoV Spike glycoprotein.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of SARS-CoV Spike.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: SARS-CoV Spike antibody can be used for the detection of SARS-CoV Spike protein in ELISA. It will detect 5 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL.
- ISOFORMS: SARS-CoV Spike has one isoform (1255aa).
- PURIFICATION: SARS-CoV Spike Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV Spike Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV Spike antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV Spike Antibody: E2, Spike glycoprotein, E2, S glycoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: P59594
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30173397
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1489668
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SARS-CoV Spike Antibody: A novel coronavirus has been identified as the causative agent of SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome). Coronaviruses are a major cause of upper respiratory diseases in humans. The genomes of these viruses are positive-stranded RNA approximately 27-31kb in length. SARS infection can be mediated by the binding of the viral spike protein, a glycosylated 139 kDa protein and the major surface antigen of the virus, to the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) on target cells. This binding can be blocked by a soluble form of ACE2.
- 1: Marra et al. Science 2003;300:1399-404.
- 2: Rota et al. Science 2003;300:1394-9.
- 3: Navas-Nartin et al. J Neurovirol. 2004;10:75-85.
- 4: Li et al. Nature 2003;426:450-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3219
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805