- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV-2 Matrix protein: (identity 77%, homology 93%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV Matrix antibody (3527) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 13 amino acids near the amino-terminus of SARS-CoV Matrix protein.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of SARS-CoV Matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: SARS-CoV Matrix antibody can be used for the detection of SARS-CoV Matrix protein in ELISA. It will detect 5 ng of free peptide at 1 μg/mL.
- ISOFORMS: SARS-CoV Matrix has one isoform (222aa).
- PURIFICATION: SARS-CoV Matrix Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV Matrix Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV Matrix antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: M
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV Matrix Antibody: Membrane protein, E1 glycoprotein, M protein
- Protein Accession Number: P59596
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30173398
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1489672
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Gorbalenya. bioRxiv: 2020.
- 2: Hui et al. Int J Infect Dis. 2020;91:264-266.
- 4: Liu et al. J Infect Dis. 2010;202(8):1171-80.
- 1: Jaume, et al. Anti-severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus spike antibodies trigger infection of human immune cells via a pH- and cysteine protease-independent Fc?R pathway. J Virol. 2011 Oct;85(20):10582-97. doi: 10.1128/JVI.00671-11. Epub 2011 Jul 20.PMID: 21775467
- 2: Quijano-Rubio, et al. De novo design of modular and tunable allosteric biosensors. bioRxiv. 2020 Jul 20;2020.07.18.206946. doi: 10.1101/2020.07.18.206946.PMID: 32743576
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3527
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.