SARS-COV-2 Spike S1 Protein Antibody (biotin) [8F1A6]CATALOG NUMBER: 24-044
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Biotin
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: HEK293 derived SARS-COV-2 SPIKE S1 Val16-Arg685 Accession #YP_009724390.1
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: SARS-COV-2 Spike S1 Sandwich Elisa:
ELISA Capture: Recommended Concentration:1-4ug/mL, Sample: SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Protein AntibodyCAP)
ELISA Detection: Recommended Concentration:0.01-0.04ug/mL, Sample: Biotinylated SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 Protein Antibody
Standard:Recommended Concentration: 156-10000pg/mL, Sample: Recombinant SARS-COV-2 Spike S1 Protein with His tag
- SPECIFICITY: SARS-COV-2
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
< 1.0 EU/ug of the protein by LAL method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2um filtered solution in PBS, PH 7.4 containing SARS-CoV-2 (2019-nCoV) Spike S1 Antibody at a concentration of 1mg/mL
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody can be stored at 2°C - 8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free.Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike Antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009724390.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The spike (S) glycoprotein of coronaviruses contains protrusions that will only bind to certain receptors on the host cell. The spike is essential for both host specificity and viral infectivity. The spike (S) glycoprotein of coronaviruses is known to be essential in the binding of the virus to the host cell at the advent of the infection process. It''''s been reported that SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 coronavirus, 2019-nCoV) can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor. S1 mainly contains a receptor binding domain (RBD), which is responsible for recognizing the cell surface receptor. The main functions for the Spike protein are summarized as: Mediate receptor binding and membrane fusion; Defines the range of the hosts and specificity of the virus; Main component to bind with the neutralizing antibody; Key target for vaccine design; Can be transmitted between different hosts through gene recombination or mutation of the receptor binding domain (RBD), leading to a higher mortality rate
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-044
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $750.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805