- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD Antibody, Human IgM is a chimeric monoclonal antibody combining the constant domains of the human IgM molecule with mouse variable regions.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- SPECIFICITY: This product can recognize SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV Spike Protein RBD domainn. No cross-reactivity is detected with Spike Protein RBD domain of other coronaviruses, including MERS-CoV, HCoV-229E, HCoV-NL63, HCoV-OC43 and HCoV-HKU1.
- PURIFICATION: >85% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Human IgM | Kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.22 Î¼m filtered solution in PBS, pH7.4 . Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower..Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.This product is stable after storage at:.-20 to -70°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt;.-70°C for 3 months under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: spike glycoprotein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- It's been reported that SARS-CoV-2 can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor. The spike protein is a large type I transmembrane protein containing two subunits, S1 and S2. S1 mainly contains a receptor binding domain (RBD), which is responsible for recognizing the cell surface receptor. S2 contains basic elements needed for the membrane fusion.The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-582
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin