- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Sequenced from human survivors of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2). These are made recombinantly in HEK293 cells. The spike RBD is expressed on the surface of SARS-CoV-2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, Neu
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA (Quality Tested by ProSci); N, IHC (Other applications as reported in literature)
- SPECIFICITY: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD, clone 2165, specifically targets an epitope on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein receptor-binding domain (RBD). This antibody does not cross-react with the N-terminal domain (NTD) of the spike protein or the RBD of SARS-CoV.
- PURIFICATION: >95% by SDS Page
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Human IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: This monoclonal antibody is aseptically packaged and formulated in 0.01 M phosphate buffered saline (PBS) pH 7.2 - 7.4, 150 mM NaCl with no carrier protein, potassium, calcium or preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: ? 1.0 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Functional grade preclinical antibodies may be stored sterile as received at 2-8° C for up to one month. For longer term storage, aseptically aliquot in working volumes without diluting and store at -80° C. Avoid Repeated Freeze Thaw Cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD Antibody, Receptor Binding Domain Antibody
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: SARS-CoV-2
- 4: Wrapp D, Wang N, Corbett KS, et al. bioRxiv. 2020.02.11.944462. 2020.
- 5: Walls AC, Park YJ, Tortorici MA, Wall A, McGuire AT, Veesler D. Cell. 181(2):281-292.e6. 2020.
- 6: Li W, Zhang C, Sui J, et al. EMBO J. 24(8):1634-1643. 2005.
- 8: Gui M, Song W, Zhou H, et al. Cell Res. 27(1):119-129. 2017.
- 9: Walls AC, Tortorici MA, Snijder J, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 114(42):11157-11162. 2017.
- 10: Hoffmann M, Kleine-Weber H, Schroeder S, et al. Cell. 181(2):271-280.e8. 2020.
- 1: Huo J, Zhao Y, Ren J, et al. Cell Host Microbe. S1931-3128(20)30351-6. 2020
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-052
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.