SARS-CoV-2 Omicron XBB.1.5 Variant PseudovirusCATALOG NUMBER: 95-208
- Tested Applications: Neutralization Assay, Viral Infection
- Size: 1.0 mL (0.5mL X 2 vials)
- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike pseudovirus
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Firefly luciferase
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Omicron Variant Spike XBB.1.5 Met 1 - Cys 1250 (T19I, L24S, 25-27del, V83A, G142D, 144del, H146Q, Q183E, V213E, G252V, G339H, R346T, L368I, S371F, S373P, S375F, T376A, D405N, R408S, K417N, N440K, V445P, G446S, N460K, S477N, T478K, E484A, F486P, F490S, Q498R, N501Y, Y505H, D614G, H655Y, N679K, P681H, N764K, D796Y, Q954H, N969K)
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Neutralization Assay, Viral Infection
- APPLICATION NOTE:
Protocol: click here to download
1. Require BSL-2 or higher working environment
2. 5 μL per application (96-well plate) with at least 0.3 X 106 RLU / well.
3. Avoid freezing and thawing cycle to ensure the titer of the pseudovirus.
4. This product is for Research Use only
5. Neutralization assay protocol is available
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: DMEM/10% FBS
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The pseudovirus is stable in a liquid state at -70° for 12 months. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Spike glycoprotein Receptor-binding domain, S glycoprotein, Spike protein, Omicron variant spike, Omicron variant pseudovirus, Omicron, pseudovirus reporter, reporter virus particle
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Pseudovirus uses HIV pseudotyped with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and firefly luciferase reporter. This pseudovirus effectively infects human ACE2 overexpressing cells and can be used to screen for inhibitors of Spike-ACE2 interaction, determine neutralizing antibody titers, and is a valuable tool for COVID-19 vaccine development as well.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-208
- Size: 1.0 mL (0.5mL X 2 vials)
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin