SARS-COV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein Antibody (biotin) [1B1A9]CATALOG NUMBER: 24-043
- Clonality: Recombinant Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Biotin
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Hek293 derived SARS-COV-2 Nucleocapsid Ser2-Ala419 Accession #YP_009724397.2
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: SARS-COV-2 Nucleocapsid Sandwich Elisa:
ELISA Capture: Recommended Concentration:1-4ug/mL, Sample: SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein AntibodyCAP)
ELISA Detection: Recommended Concentration:0.05-0.2ug/mL, Sample: Biotinylated SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein Antibody
Standard:Recommended Concentration: 1.56-100pg/mL, Sample: Recombinant SARS-COV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein with His tag
- SPECIFICITY: SARS-COV-2
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
< 1.0 EU/ug of the protein by LAL method.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2um filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4 containing SARS-CoV-2 (2019-nCoV) Nucleocapsid Antibody at a concentration of 1mg/mL.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody can be stored at 2°C - 8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free.Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein, SARS-CoV-2 NP, nucleocapsid protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2], novel coronavirus N Protein, novel coronavirus Nucleocapsid Protein, 2019-nCoV Nucleoprotein, 2019-nCoV N, 2019nCoV N, 2019-nCoV N Protein, 2019 peak N Protein, 2019-nCoV nucleocapsid protein.
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009724397.2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1489678
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses with a positive-sense RNA genome and with a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. Coronavirus nucleoproteins localize to the cytoplasm and the nucleolus, a subnuclear structure, in both virus-infected primary cells and in cells transfected with plasmids that express N protein. Coronavirus N protein is required for coronavirus RNA synthesis, and has RNA chaperone activity that may be involved in template switch. Nucleocapsid protein is a most abundant protein of coronavirus. During virion assembly, N protein binds to viral RNA and leads to formation of the helical nucleocapsid. Nucleocapsid protein is a highly immunogenic phosphoprotein also implicated in viral genome replication and in modulating cell signaling pathways. Because of the conservation of N protein sequence and its strong immunogenicity, the N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-043
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $750.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805