SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein Antibody [4W3V9]CATALOG NUMBER: 11-097
- Clonality: Recombinant Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.1mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant SARS-CoV Nucleoprotein / NP Protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- SPECIFICITY: SARS-CoV-2
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified, Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU/ug of the protein by LAL method.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2um filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4.
- CONCENTRATION: 1mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: This antibody can be stored at 2°C to -8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein, SARS-CoV-2 NP, nucleocapsid protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2], novel coronavirus N Protein, novel coronavirus Nucleocapsid Protein, 2019-nCoV Nucleoprotein, 2019-nCoV N, 2019nCoV N, 2019-nCoV N Protein, 2019 peak N Protein, 2019-nCoV nucleocapsid protein.
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009724397.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1798174255
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1489678
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses with a positive-sense RNA genome and with a nucleocapsid of helical symmetry. Coronavirus nucleoproteins localize to the cytoplasm and the nucleolus, a subnuclear structure, in both virus-infected primary cells and in cells transfected with plasmids that express N protein. Coronavirus N protein is required for coronavirus RNA synthesis, and has RNA chaperone activity that may be involved in template switch. Nucleocapsid protein is a most abundant protein of coronavirus. During virion assembly, N protein binds to viral RNA and leads to formation of the helical nucleocapsid. Nucleocapsid protein is a highly immunogenic phosphoprotein also implicated in viral genome replication and in modulating cell signaling pathways. Because of the conservation of N protein sequence and its strong immunogenicity, the N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilution/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guidline for Product use . The product is for research use only
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-097
- Size: 0.1mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805