- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Antibody, Mouse IgG1 was produced from a hybridoma resulting from the fusion of a mouse myeloma with B cells obtained from a mouse immunized with purified recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid protein. The IgG fraction of the cell culture supernatant was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be paired with other Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid antibodies to detect SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid protein in sandwich ELISA or LFA assay.
- SPECIFICITY: This product can recognize SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV Nucleocapsid protein. No cross-reactivity is detected with nucleocapsid protein of other coronaviruses, including MERS-CoV, HCoV-229E, HCoV-NL63, HCoV-OC43 and HCoV-HKU1.
- PURIFICATION: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1/kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from 0.22 Î¼m filtered solution in PBS, pH7.4 . Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower..Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.This product is stable after storage at:.-20 to -70°C for 12 months in lyophilized state from date of receipt;.-70°C for 3 months under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Protein, SARS-CoV-2 NP, nucleocapsid protein [Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2], novel coronavirus N Protein, novel coronavirus Nucleocapsid Protein, 2019-nCoV Nucleoprotein, 2019-nCoV N, 2019nCoV N, 2019-nCoV N Protein, 2019 peak N Protein, 2019-nCoV nucleocapsid protein.
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1489678
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Nucleocapsid (N) protein is the most abundant protein found in coronavirus. CoV N protein is a highly immunogenic phosphoprotein important for viral genome replication and modulation of cell signaling pathways. It was first identified by a research team while they were screening for ADP-ribosylated proteins during coronavirus (CoV) infection (Grunewald M. E., et al. 2017, Virology; 517: 62-68). The array of diverse functional activities accommodated in N protein makes it more than a structural protein but also an interesting target in the development of antiviral therapeutics. Because of the conservation of N protein sequence and its strong immunogenicity, N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-585
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin