- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val11-Arg683
- FUSION TAG: His tag at the C-terminus
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for SDS-PAGE.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 76 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Recombinant 2019-nCoV Spike S1-His at 2μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind Recombinant Human ACE2 with a linear range of 1.5-36.5 ng/mL.
- PURITY: > 90% by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store the lyophilized protein at -20°C to -80 °C for long term. After reconstitution, the protein solution is stable at -20 °C for 3 months, at 2-8 °C for up to 1 week.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S1 protein, Spike glycoprotein Subunit1, S glycoprotein Subunit1, Spike protein S1, novel coronavirus s1 Protein
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009724390.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-118
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805