- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln14-Arg683
- FUSION TAG: His tag and Avi at C-terminus
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB, ELISA. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 77.7 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Recombinant 2019-nCoV Spike S1-His at 2μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind Recombinant Human ACE2 with a linear range of 1.5-15 ng/mL.
- PURITY: > 95% by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store the lyophilized protein at -20°C to -20°C for long term. After reconstitution, the protein solution is stable at -20°C for 3 months, at 2-8°C for up to 1 week
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S1 protein, Spike glycoprotein subunit 1, S glycoprotein subunit 1, Spike protein S1, Novel coronavirus S1 protein
- Protein Accession Number: YP_009724390.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- The spike protein (S) of coronavirus (CoV) attaches the virus to its cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2). A defined receptor-binding domain (RBD) on S mediates this interaction. The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses as well as protective immunity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-109
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.