SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike S1 Antibody [SP422]CATALOG NUMBER: 10-350
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E, IHC
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, S1 subunit.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC
- PURIFICATION: The antibody was expressed in HEK293F cells, and subsequently obtained from cell supernatant by protein A affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH7.2
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike S1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike S1 Antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-350
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $440.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805