- SPECIES: SARS Spike Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Val16-Glu1188
- FUSION TAG: His-Avi
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SDS-PAGE
- PURITY: > 95% as determined by Bis-Tris PAGE; > 95% as determined by HPLC
Endotoxin level is less than 1EU per ug by the LAL method.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 20mM PB (pH 7.4). 5 % trehalose is added as a protectant before lyophilization.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S protein, Spike glycoprotein, S glycoprotein, Spike protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416.1
- The spike protein (S) of coronavirus (CoV) attaches the virus to its cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2). A defined receptor-binding domain (RBD) on S mediates this interaction. The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 20-182
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.