- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Arg319-Phe541
- FUSION TAG: His tag at C-terminus
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24.7 kD
- PURITY: < 95%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The protein is stable in a liquid state at -70 for 12 months. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 S, coronavirus spike Protein, cov spike Protein, ncov RBD Protein, ncov s1 Protein, ncov s2 Protein, novel coronavirus spike Protein, RBD Protein, S1 Protein, S2 Protein, Spike RBD Protein
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-303
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin