- SPECIES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike Protein
- SOURCE SPECIES: Sf21 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: 319-541 aa
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: SDS-PAGE
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kD
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein (RBD, His Tag) can bind with Human ACE2 in functional ELISA assay.
- PURITY: >90% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in working aliquots at -20°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S protein RBD, Spike glycoprotein Receptor-binding domain, S glycoprotein RBD, Spike protein RBD
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- SARS-CoV-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) also known as 2019-nCoV (2019 Novel Coronavirus) is a virus that causes illnesses ranging from the common cold to severe diseases. SARS CoV-2 spike protein is composed of S1 domain and S2 domain. S1 contains a receptor-binding domain (RBD) that can specifically bind to angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), the receptor on the target cells. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (RBD) has the potential value for the diagnosis of the virus.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-008
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.