- HOST SPECIES: Human
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: S-RBD recombinant protein
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000~2000
- PURIFICATION: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 10% glycerol, pH7.2
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19, 2019-nCoV) Spike Antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SARS-CoV-2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) also known as 2019-nCoV (2019 Novel Coronavirus) is a virus that causes illnesses ranging from the common cold to severe diseases. SARS CoV-2 Spike Protein derived from 2019-nCoV is composed of S1 domain and S2 domain. The S1 contains a receptor-binding domain (RBD) that can specifically bind to angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), the receptor on target cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-561
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.