- Trial Size
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike P681R Antibody [5H4C5] (Delta Variant)CATALOG NUMBER: PM-9677
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E, IHC-P
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Spike proteins: (25%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike 681R (Delta Variant) antibody (PM-9677) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 12 amino acids near the cleavage site of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant Spike protein.
The immunogen is located within 650-700 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant Spike protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: IHC: 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: IHC in human samples. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike P681R (Delta Variant) antibody specifically detects SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Spike S1 protein, but not SARS-CoV-2 WT and other variant Spike S1 protein by ELISA. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: It can only detect SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Spike S1 protein and does not cross-react with the spike protein of other variants.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike P681R (Delta Variant) antibody is immunoaffinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV-2 Spike P681R (Delta Variant) antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 Spike P681R (Delta Variant) antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike P681R (Delta Variant) antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein, Delta variant
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SARS-CoV-2 delta variant, a variant of concern (VOC), known as B.1.617.2, was detected in India in October of 2020. However, it rapidly spread all over of the world and now it is the dominant variant in the world, which account for more than 99% of the cases. This variant carries at least 13 mutations in spike protein across the sub lineages, including L452R, D614G, P681R and K417N, which can increase the affinity to the human ACE2 receptor. Enhanced transmission of the Delta variant was observed globally, which is at least 2.5 times more contagious as the other variants. The Delta variant affects the effectiveness of COVID19 vaccine and is resistant to neutralization to some extent.
- 1: Zhang et al. JAMA 2021, 325 (13): 1324-26.
- 2: Reardon. Nature 2021.
- 3: Delphine. Nature 2021, 596 (7871): 276-280.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-9677
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805