- Trial Size
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike P26S Antibody [5G12G11] (Gamma Variant)CATALOG NUMBER: PM-9590
- Clonality: Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E, WB
- Host Species: Mouse
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Spike proteins: (36.4%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike P26S (Gamma Variant) antibody (PM-9590) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 11 amino acids near the amino terminus of SARS-CoV-2 Gamma variant (P.1) Spike protein.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 Gamma variant (P.1) Spike protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike P26S (Gamma Variant) antibody specifically detects SARS-CoV-2 Gamma Variant (P.1) Spike S1 protein, but not SARS-CoV-2 WT and other variant Spike S1 protein by ELISA. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: It can only detect SARS-CoV-2 Gamma Variant (P.1) Spike S1 protein and does not cross-react with the spike protein of other variants.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike P26S (Gamma Variant) antibody is immunoaffinity chromatography purified IgG.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: SARS-CoV-2 Spike P26S (Gamma Variant) antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 Spike P26S (Gamma Variant) antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Spike 156-157EF antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- In January of 2021 a new lineage of SARS-CoV-2, known as P.1 and named Gamma variant, was discovered in Japan and later spread in Brazil. It is considered a VOC (variant of concern). This variant carries 10 mutations in spike protein, including N501Y, E484K and K417T in RBD, which can increase the affinity to the human ACE2 receptor. Enhanced transmission of the Gamma variant (P.1 lineage) was observed globally, which is 3.5 times more contagious as the original one. The Gamma variant affects the effectiveness of COVID19 vaccine and is resistant to neutralization to some extent due to the immune escape E484K mutation.
- 1: Voloch et al. Journal of Virology 2021, 95 (10): e00119-21.
- 2: Wang et al. Cell Host & Microbe 2021, 29(5): 747-751.
- 3: Wang et al. Nature 592, 616-622.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-9590
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805