- Trial Size
SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Spike G142D Δ143-145VYY Antibody (Omicron)CATALOG NUMBER: 9793
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Tested Applications: E, ICC, IF, WB
- Host Species: Rabbit
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted reactivity based on immunogen sequence: SARS-CoV Spike proteins: (33.3%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant specific Spike (G142D Δ143-145VYY) antibody(9793) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 12 amino acids near the amino terminal domain of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant (B.1.1.529) Spike protein.
The immunogen is located within 130-180 amino acids of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant (B.1.1.529) Spike protein.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 2 μg/mL; ICC: 1 μg/mL; IF: 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot, Immunocytochemistry and Immunofluorescence staining in human samples. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant Spike antibody specifically detects Spike S1 protein of Omicron Variant (B.1.1.529), but not WT and other variant by ELISA and WB. Other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: It can only detect SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant (B.1.1.529) Spike protein and does not cross-react with the spike proteins of other variants.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant Spike antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant Spike antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant Spike antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant Spike antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Surface Glycoprotein, Spike protein, Omicron Variant
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43416
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1791269090
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740568
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant, a variant of concern (VOC), known as B.1.1.529, was detected in South Africa at the end of November in 2021. However, it rapidly spread all over of the world and now it is the dominant variant in the world, which account for more than 90% of the new cases. Omicron variant spike protein carries around 30 amino acid changes, including mutations, deletions and insertions, 15 of which are in the receptor binding domain (RBD). Enhanced transmission of the Omicron variant was observed globally, which is at least 70 times more contagious than the other variants. The Omicron variant affects the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine and is resistant to neutralization (monoclonal antibody treatments) to a large extent.
- 1: Gowrisankar et al. European Physical Journal Plus, 2022, 137(1), 100.
- 2: Zhang et al. PNAS of U.S.A. 2021, 118(47):e2109905118.
- 3: Cameroni et al. Nature 2021.
- 4: Rossler et al. NEJM 2022.
- 5: Muik et al. Science 2022.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 9793
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $129.00 – $439.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805